Fee Payment and Refund Policy
Walking Netball participants will not be permitted to take the court unless:
- A fully completed online Player Registration form has been completed.
- All fees (including any arrears owing to the club) have been paid in full.
- Credit card/debit card during online registration process
Please note: cash payments for registration fees or any other payments will not be accepted.
- Players withdrawing their registration before the current Walking Netball Brisbane Season starts will be fully refunded any fees paid.
- Players withdrawing after the start of Walking Netball Brisbane Season will forfeit all fees for the season.
- Refunds to players forced to withdraw due to injury or moving out of the area will be considered on an individual basis. The club will not refund the amount of the fees payable to Netball Queensland.
- A decision to provide a refund of the Walking Netball Brisbane component of the fee, either in part or in full, to an individual does not set a precedent for any other requests for a refund.
- Full refunds will be given to players whom Walking Netball Brisbane is unable to place within a team.
A request for a refund must be submitted in writing to the Management Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org and the decision to refund any or all of the fees will be at Walking Netball Brisbane’s absolute discretion.